The Google Assistant can now also in Dutch the latest news tell. The voice assistant provides news from different Dutch sources.
With Google Assistant news listen
Do you want to in a few minutes to be aware of the latest news, you can Google Assistant ask for updates NU.nl the NOS, BNR Nieuwsradio and various other news sources. The voice assistant will give you then the most recent podcast or radiobulletin of the news organization. Before you follow the steps below.
- Say “OK Google” or keep the home button pressed to the Google Assistant to open;
- Say “listen to the latest news” to a media player to open;
- Looking for a specific source, then you say ” Listen to the news of REUTERS’.
By default, Google some news sources picked for you, but through the preferences you can also create a selection. At the time of writing, you have a choice from eleven sources, but likely to come in the near future. Your sources customizing do you do so:
- Open the Google app;
- Press upper right corner on the three dots to open the menu, and select ‘settings’;
- Next, select once again ‘settings’ under the heading Google Assistant;
- Scroll to the bottom and select ‘News’;
- Press “news add”;
- In the drop-down menu lets you choose different languages to choose from. Make sure that you have ” English (united states) have selected, and make your own selection.
Google Assistant in the Netherlands
Since this summer, says the Google Assistant English. The number of features that we can use is as yet, however, somewhat limited. So you can, for example, still not home automation in your house to control, and also podcasts are not supported. Google says in the coming weeks and months, and gradually more voice commands to add.
Read also: 30 funniest Google Assistant answers
Later this year, also follows the release of the Google Home in the Netherlands. The voice speaker is currently not available yet, but Google has promised this before the end of the year here. Also, Check out our Google Home review to give you a taste of what you can do with.
The latest news about Google
- What the new European copyright law be possible for Google means (13-9)
- Pixel 3 event on 9 October, also in Paris: wide release expected in Europe (12-9)
- Opinion: Google loves us (possibly) fooling with the leaked Pixel 3 XL (11-9)
- Google News app gets update: 3 useful improvements (11-9)
- This Android smartphone got a (security)update – week 36 (7-9)