News quickly via social media ged, but you will not always see everything. If you automatically re-playable videos on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and more stop.
Automatically playable videos stop
Today news quickly via social media ged. The recent terrorist attack on a mosque in New Zealand was even via a live stream sent out into the world. It then took not long until images of that livestream were spread through Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and so on.
By default, these social networks will ensure that videos will play automatically. Because of this, you will sometimes get terrible images, that you would prefer did not want to see. Therefore, we set out on a row how to get to various social media the auto-play of videos turned off.
Auto playing videos on Twitter off
Go through the following steps in the Android app of Twitter:
- Tap your profile photo at the top of the app;
- Choose ” Settings and privacy > Data usage’;
- At the cup video, tap on ‘Video auto play’ and choose ‘Never’.
Auto playing videos on Facebook disable
Go through the following steps in the Android app of Facebook:
- Tap the menu button at the top of the app;
- Scroll down and tap Settings & privacy > Settings”;
- Search for ” Media and contacts’ and tap on it;
- Tap ‘Auto play’;
- Ensure that the checkbox next to ” Videos never autoplay’ blue.
Auto playing videos on YouTube disable
Go through the following steps in Android app from YouTube:
- Tap your profile at the top of the app;
- Choose ‘Settings > Autoplay’;
- Turn the switch on to the “Next video auto play”;
- Tap on autoplay on the homepage’ and select ‘Off’.
Auto playing videos on Reddit off
Go through the following steps in the Android-app of Reddit:
- Tap your profile at the top of the app, and tap ‘Settings’;
- Tap on ‘Autoplay’ and choose ‘Never’.
In addition to videos, you will sometimes get a bunch of other nasty things to read via social media. With the Chrome extension Tune filter you that way. You give yourself to any type of toxic reactions you don’t want to see more.