Works you Google Assistant is not good? Then you have the smart help may be on the wrong track with non-relevant questions. This is how your conversations remove and with a clean slate begins.
Google Assistant call: so do you do that
The Google Assistant keeps track of all your conversations. Although this idea you might not like, is the reason why the voice assistant works so well. Through all these discussions to analyze is the Assistant namely more personal, and he knows you better to operate.
Nevertheless, it may sometimes occur that you don’t want to be reminded of something you said or a mistake you made. Fortunately, it is very easy to activities from the Google Assistant to remove. This can be done in two ways.
1. So remove your conversations from the Google Assistant app:
- Open the Google Assistant by the home button long press, or say “Ok Google”;
- Search in the call to the activity that you want to delete;
- Tip on the item and hold. Select ‘delete Group’.
The activity is now no longer displayed in the overview, and Google analyzes the demand for more. When you click on ‘Search edit’ tap, you can the demand to adjust. Succeeds above not? You can also delete them via your Google account.
2. Remove calls through your Google Assistant page:
- Go to the Activity page for the Assistant and log any;
- Look for the entry that you want to delete and press the three dots at the top right;
- Choose “remove”.
Do you want a complete clean slate to start with? Then you need to delete all activities. To do this, tap the three dots in the top right corner, and select ‘delete an Activity’. Choose ‘Unlimited’, then tap ‘Delete’ and confirm your choice. It can last a day before the activities are removed from all your devices.
Read the latest news about Google
- Video: this is what the Google Pixel 3 XL look like, and this is included in the packaging (8-8)
- As you adjust the privacy settings of the Google Assistant (8-8)
- Android security update of August rolls out for Nexus and Pixel-holders (7-8)
- “Google unveils Pixel 3 (XL) and other products on 4 October (6-8)
- This month on Android Planet: all about the Google Assistant (3-8)