Michel van ‘t Klaphek
After you have Google Chrome, Drive, and Keep getting the Google Assistant, Google-app-dark ” mode. If you get the update on the house.
Google’s Assistant is a dark mode
With the release of the Android-10.0 (S) is getting closer and closer. The new software update will include a system-wide dark mode, with menus, icons, and settings to a dark theme. To do so puts Google in the dark mode, go to more and more individual apps.
Today, the Assistant and the Google app is on the turn. The update rolls out gradually. This means that it will be a couple of days, it may take a while for the software to you. Via a detour, you can have the update already to install it. This is how you do it:
- Open up the site for APK to Mirror your Android smartphone:
- Swipe down and select the latest version of the apk-file (which is June 10);
- Scroll down to the bottom and then tap on the red button;
- Please confirm that you would like to download it, and then wait until the update is downloaded;
- Tap on “Install” when asked if you want the update to be installed.
You don’t get out of it, or if you are having trouble downloading the file? Please read our article on the apk files to install them. Most of the apps on Google Play, but some programs will allow you to an apk file is already in early development.
The dark mode, the Google Assistant will turn on
From now on, you can get the dark mode of the Google Assistant, and the Google app. Here are all of the menus, with a dark coat of paint with it, what will be more relaxed in front of your eyes. Also, Google’s Assistant, it is no longer white, it’s also great for the battery. If you’re in the dark mode of the Google Assistant, Google’s app:
- Open the Google app on your Android smartphone:
- Tap the bottom right corner of the tab ‘More’ and select ‘Settings’;
- Select the General tab, scroll down to the bottom and press on the ‘Dark-theme’;
- Choose either the dark mode will always be enabled , or the system settings, follow these steps.
Does the dark mode?
The steps above are successful, but you still don’t have a dark mode? Try your phone to re-boot. When you get to the bottom of a gray navigation bar to see the short, dark mode ” on your Android device, turn it on. This is from the Android 9.0 (Apy) is available.
To do this, go to the settings menu, select Display, and then tap on the button to display the advanced options, and then press Apparaatthema’. Then, select the dark mode, or the topic, depending on your type of background. Please note that a apparaatthema, it is not the same as a system-wide dark mode, which is only for Android, the Q screen appears.
Also of interest: Summary: these phones will receive the Android-10.0 (S)-update
Check out the latest news on the subject of Google’s Assistant
- Watch Netflix on your Chromecast, and the Google Home-here’s how to do that (10-6)
- So switch on the Google Assistant on your Android phone (10-6)
- I would be able to watch Netflix and look at the Google Nest and the Hub (5 or 6)
- Tip: so that you can order for Delivery right to your doorstep with Google-the Assistant (29-5)
- Google Assistant is now available in France: 3 key questions to be answered (28-5)