Michel van ‘t Klaphek
How do you make a safe backup copy of valuable photos, Drive and Google Photos of each other, be separated? There are two solutions and both.
Google Photos is backing up in one of two ways
The sync of Google Photos and Google Drive will stop anytime soon. The photos and videos you take to the cloud in the post are no longer available by default in Google Image and vice versa. The zoekmachinebedrijf choose to do this, because a lot of people, and the cooperation of the two departments is confusing to find.
There are two ways to install a back-up to Google’s Photos. Here’s how it works on your Android smart phone:
- Open the Google Photos app on your phone or download it from the Play Store
- Tap the three lines at the top left and select ‘Settings’;
- Select the “Backup & sync” and adjust the switch so that the box turns blue.
From now on, all of the photos and videos you take with your phone will still be kept up in Google images. In the same menu you can also select which specific folders (in addition to the camerafolder to the website, and if you have back-ups that would make them without being connected to a wi-fi network.
Do you have a Pixel device, such as a Pixel-for-Pixel 3 or Pixel-3 or XL? Then go to the camera uploads from your phone to Google Pictures, it’s not a storage and you are free to upload them. Other brands of Android phones see this offer in their own interest to pass.
→ Download Google Photos in the Play Store (free of charge)
Google Photos is backing up to a computer
Do you have a camera without an internet connection? Then your photos will most likely be on your personal computer. If that is the case, it is possible to have a back-up to Google’s Photos. To do this, follow these steps:
- Download of the ” Backup & sync”app on your Windows-based computer;
- Please Log in to your Google account and select which folders you want to upload to Google Photos
- Select whether to view the images in normal or high quality should be stored and then press the “Start” button to get the upload to start.
All of the selected files will be uploaded. Depending on the size this could take a while. To get the most out of your online store is to pick up the check you to our Google-Drive-tips and advice.
For more useful photography and video tips
- So, remember, the Samsung S10 in your last used mode (11-6)
- YouTube video rental, and look: here’s how it works on Android (24-5)
- Tip: how to use guest mode on the Chromecast (24-4)
- Tip: if you have the Ambient mode on your Chromecast to (15-4)
- If you make a video on social media doesn’t play automatically (17-3)